Tanya is an engaging and innovative keynote speaker passionate about educating and empowering women in business.
Tanya is an innovative and engaging keynote speaker and industry commentator. She has been featured in a diverse collection of publications and media platforms including Women's Weekly, The Today Show, 97.3FM and Working Women Magazine.
With an extensive entrepreneurial portfolio (and an inspiring personal journey) Tanya is well placed to speak about an array of topics including leadership, women in business, innovation, financial literacy, company culture and entrepreneurship. Her dynamic and passionate presentation style gives her a unique ability to captivate and connect with any audience.
If you would like to discuss Tanya's interest in your event or conference, please get in touch via the contact section of this site.
Conferences and Events
Tanya has presented keynotes at a number of conferences and events throughout Australia including Xerocon, ABExpo,
WNA and CPA Aus.
Tailored Group Education
With over 20 years experience as a CPA
and business turnaround specialist, Tanya can provide customised educational presentations to smaller groups.
Through the Acceler8 Program, Tanya facilitates workshops throughout Australia providing strategies to help women in business achieve sustainable growth.
"I'm passionate about helping business owners achieve their potential"
As an accountant, multi-business owner, mentor and mother of four, Tanya has presented on a number of topics including:
- Eight strategies to accelerate your business growth
- Creating a culture of innovative communication
- Achieving the work / life balance you want
- The journey to opening an onsite childcare facility
- Financial literacy is the foundation to business success
- Using Extended DISC profiling to improve communication
- Building a high performance leveraged team
- The warts and all story of succeeding in business